This conference has been accredited by the following bodies:
- Illinois MCLE Board: up to 10.25 general credit hours for all sessions.
- State Bar of Texas: up to 10.25 general credit hours, except sessions 5, 7, 15, 17 and 21 which are not eligible for credit.
- Washington State Bar Association: up to 10.25 general credit hours for all sessions. Sessions in the ‘Lead the Law’ track qualify for up to 7.5 ‘Law and Legal Procedure’ credit hours.
These accreditations will permit delegates to claim credit per the following policies:
- New York Approved Jurisdiction Policy
- California Approved Jurisdiction Policy
If your jurisdiction is not listed above, please refer to the rules of your local bar or law society on how you should apply for credit. Many other jurisdictions in Europe, the US and Canada may permit you to claim credit for this event.
Certificates of Attendance will be sent by email by 22 June 2018 to delegates who have their badges scanned in every session they attend. It is the delegate’s responsibility to ensure his or her badge is scanned each time they attend a session. The data collected via the scanner contains name, session attended, date and time and will be used to enable ACC Europe to send out a Certificate of Attendance to those delegates who have their badges scanned. Records of attendance and certificates sent, will be kept on file by ACC Europe to comply with the bar and law society requirements to store these as proof of attendance and will then be deleted.
IMPORTANT: If you are licensed in Illinois, Texas or Washington and do not indicate your bar membership details on the registration form, you will not receive educational credit as we will be unable to accurately report your attendance.
Further queries relating to educational credit may be directed to email@example.com.
The conference’s Financial Hardship Policy only applies to delegates from jurisdictions where CLE/CPD is mandatory, and is available for download here. Requests under this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 April 2018.